Did you know that you can change lives at 0 cost for you?
If you have been employed this past year, you may redirect 2% of the public taxes to an NGO. Because this sum is in fact a percentage of your income taxes, automatically levied by the state each month, it won`t cost you anything extra – you or your employer. This option is enabled by the Fiscal Code, to support Romanian NGOs and their beneficiaries.
Why would you choose us? Because here at Young Europe Society, our aim is to contribute to the development of the youths by inspiring them a sense of active citizenship, promoting mobility within and beyond Europe in a non-formal context.
Our mission is to promote and bring added value to participative education and active citizenship, while developing solid partnerships with institutions, organizations and individuals that are active in the same field.
Y.E.S. contributes to the sensitization and interconnection of youngsters throughout various means such as workshops, seminars, conferences, international exchanges, to name just a few, all planed and designed with the greatest cure to bring together participants with different backgrounds and experiences from all over Europe.
To redirect 2% of your income tax to Young Europe Society, you need to follow these three simple steps:
Step 1: Identify the right form that you need to fill in – 230 or 200:
- If in 2016 you have been working for an employer, you need to fill in the 230 form;
- If in 2016 you worked as a freelancer of you have had income from copyrights, and other sources, you need to fill in the form 200;
- The forms 230 and 200 can be found right here: YES_form_230 YES_form_200
Step 2: Fill in the form:
- Fill in “2016” in the upper part of the form: the 2% sponsoring is only possible for the previous fiscal year;
- Fill in your personal information on the form, under Chapter 1 – personal data of the tax payer;
- Don`t forget to sign the form under “the signature of the tax payer” – at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Submit the form:
- Now you are ready to redirect 2% of your income tax to our beneficiaries. You only need to:
- submit the filled-in form to ANAF, until the 23rd of May or
- hand it over to a representative of the Young Europe Society, until the 23rd of May.
You may also contact us at:
1. What is 2%?
2% is a percentage of your income tax, that is automatically levied by the state each month, from your brutto salary.
According to the Fiscal Code, you may redirect 2% of your income tax to an NGO of your choosing.
2. Is there any extra cost for me or my employer?
No, once you fill in and submit the 2% form, the fiscal authorities will calculate and deduct the 2% from the levied taxes and redirect it to the NGO that you chose in your form.
3. Where can I find all the information about Young Europe Society that I need to fill in the form?
To help you in this process, you may contact us using one of the previous e-mails.
4. Do I need to know what 2% of my income tax is?
No, you don`t need this information. The fiscal authorities that process these taxes and the 2% sponsoring procedure, will calculate it.
5. How confidential is this process?
We work on a daily basis with confidential data and we always respect the confidentiality of our beneficiaries and donors. The 2% forms that we will gather will go directly to the fiscal authorities, where they will be processed.
6. How will your organization get the money?
After the 25th of May, the fiscal authorities process these forms and start to wire the corresponding 2% donations into our account. This may take several months.
For any further information and help in this process please do not hesitate to contact us.