Young Europe Society
YES is a non-governmental non-profit organization that aims to contribute to the development of the youths by inspiring them a sense of active citizenship. Y.E.S. promotes mobility within and beyond Europe, non-formal learning and intercultural dialogue, and encourages the employability and inclusion of all young people, regardless of their educational, social and cultural background.
Y.E.S. mission is to promote and bring added value to participative education and active citizenship, while developing solid partnerships with institutions, organizations and individuals that are active in the same field. Y.E.S.’s goal is to facilitate exchange of experiences between young people in order to raise the level of information, and tolerance, as well as to increase youngsters’ awareness with regards to different cultures and attitudes, promoting unity in diversity.
Y.E.S. contributes to the sensitization and interconnection of youngsters throughout various means such as workshops, seminars, conferences, international exchanges, to name just a few, all planed and designed with the greatest cure to bring together participants with different backgrounds and experiences from all over Europe.
A key aspect is to ensure the visibility of our activities and to stimulate the active participation of our members and collaborators through round-tables, discussion groups, but also, by keeping a close collaboration with our partners from the media.
Here is a list with some key aspects related to our work:
- Promote young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in particular;
- Develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in Europe;
- Foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries;
- Promote European cooperation in the youth field.
Genç Düşler Atölyesi Derneği
Young Dreams Workshop (Genç Düşler Atölyesi Derneği) has been active in order to provide youngsters, children, women and especially disadvantaged people some opportunities to reintegrate them into the society and express themselves on a voluntary basis since 2013. Association board members consist of youth workers and teachers who have a lot of national and international project experience. The association creates and applies all its activities based on the needs of the community.
Young Dreams Workshop (Genç Düşler Atölyesi Derneği) has adequate administrative, technical and financial capacity to successfully complete the project. Our association, engaged in many activities locally, has successfully completed the Power of Hands TR 11 2013-952-R3 project we have prepared for the hearing-impaired young people in February, is currently conducting the “Ben Hergün Varım” project which is supported by the grant of the Ministry of the Interior Department of Associations. Five teachers who are involved in the management of the association have participated Leonardo DA Vinci projects, applied in Europe through the partnership of the educational institution they work for. These projects are;
– Wooden Toy Production and Dissemination 2011-TR1-LE001-25308 Czech Republic
– “Industrial Automation Training Techniques and Tools” Germany
– “Automation and IT Internship” Germany
– “Big Picture Learning” 2011-1-NL1-LE005-08670 Netherlands
– “Nature of youth” 2011-TR-43-96-2011-R2 Turkey
– “Power of Hands” 2013-TR-11-R3-E952-2013 Turkey
– “YES-Youth Environment Strategy” 2012 Romania
– “Yes to Life” 2013 Turkey
– “Ben Hergün Varım,” The President of the Association, the Ministry of Interior Office. 2014 Turkey
– “Orienting Young Seasonal Agricultural Workers Project” -2015 the Ministry of Youth and Sports, Turkey
“I realize my dreams by education and internship” EU. Erasmus + KA1 – Learning Individuals Mobility Program 2014-1-TR01-K102-004782 Turkey-France-Germany-Belgium-Hungary.