About the project
Unlimited Memory is a project that consisted of one mobility – a youth exchange in Pocuvadlianske Jazero, Slovakia that reunited 56 young participants eager to improve their key competences by discovering through peer learning and other non-formal methods how to structure any kind of information to be stored in long-term memory. The topic of our project was intercultural / intergenerational education and (lifelong) learning with a special focus on active methods in learning.
1. 56 young people increased their capacity to memorize info and access it;
2. 56 young participants raised their employability chances and tertiary education;
3. Changed perception among the young people and staff from the partner organizations and 4 collaborating schools that memory is not a trait but a system that can be improved.
All activities involved non-formal learning integrative and participatory methods, the mobility being divided in three main phases:
- Introduction, get to know each other and aspects of intercultural understanding;
- Sessions on the topic of improving memory;
- Understanding of E+, Youth Exchanges and opportunities for the future in and outside EU.
The YE included study visit to Banská Štiavnica which had the role to increase the visibility about our project in the local community and to contribute to the development of the social and civic key competence of our participants.